Friday, April 20, 2007

I am rejoicing today.

Around boxing day, I purchased for better than half price, a 'massage mat' from Dr. Sholls, with 10 motors in it and heat. I thought I lent it out, and could not track it down, but yesterday, while looking for somehting else, i found it! I am so excited, my back has hurt so much, and it is not the perfect machine, nor a therapist, but helps alot.

I also am able to lend this out to friend who's back is hurting.

Anyways, may not seem like a big deal, but I am very excited, cause when you hurt all the time, it gets hard to focus, and those moments of relief mean so much. ( I sound old, but I am sure my pregnant readers understand too, lol)

Mike

3 comments:

Jay said...

I can empathize with the lack of focus when in pain Mike. I'm very thankful for my wife's generosity when I'm hurting.

Anonymous said...

Amen to that... especially back pain, it just throws everything out of whack.

LJE said...

even when not pregnant, i totally understand.