Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I know i have not posted in awhile and for that I am sorry.

In other news, I am now on facebook, come find me!

The grad banquet is over, and was, I think, a success. This officially starts what I would call my 'slow' or planning season. Slow, not in the ammount i work, but that I can slow down and focus on future plans a bit, not having an event every second night to run. I am very excited to invest in people, and plan ahead. I value knowing wher eGod wants this ministry to go and how to ge there.

Anyways, happy it is summer.

Mike

21 comments:

LJE said...

facebook is evil. it sucked me in.

i'd say the grad banquet was a huge success. a very enjoyable evening.

enji said...

although i'm sad that its only every secondweek, i'm happy that this time is gonna be refreshing for you. i know how much effort and time you put in not only events, but into us. thanks for all you've been doing the past year.

enji said...

POST SOMETHING NEW!!
i hope you know i check everyone's blog every single day. and you haven't posted all summer!

enji said...

okay, everyday from now until you post something new i'm going to comment that you need to post something new.
i mean, your life can't be that boring.... (or can it?)

enji said...

your daily reminder.

enji said...

dang it. i think i missed yesterday!!!

enji said...

well, now you can have the other on efor yesterday and this one for today.

enji said...

write something new pastor miguel

LJE said...

i concur.... i check every time i'm on the computer, only to be disappointed. sigh.

hi erin :)

enji said...

you are reminded

enji said...

hi lynette

enji said...

bendel? i know you're out there.... somewhere....

enji said...

mikey... where are you?

enji said...

POST

enji said...

COME ON!!! I MEAN, NOW YOU HAVE A NEW LITTLE BABY BOY!!! you have to post about something that huge!!

enji said...

MICHAEL!!!

enji said...

for the love

enji said...

grrr

enji said...

you're just taunting me now aren't you. maybe if i shut up, you'll post...

enji said...

grrrr

enji said...

grrrr