Saturday, December 17, 2005

So, let me continue my rants of personal greatness (deserving of at least a drink). At Cosco, Saturday noon, last shopping weekend before Christmas. How long did me and my fam wait in line? 4.5 minutes. We did not follow the pack that just clogged the isle on the way to check out, where average waiting times looked like 20 minutes or more. We took some back roads to approach check out from the other less direct side.

I am not saying this makes me a hero, but Cosco, Saturday before Christmas, 4.5 minutes? I will drink to that if someone will buy. Bye.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

GET OVER THE FREAKIN' DRINK!!!!

Robyn said...

AMEN TO THAT!!!

Pastor Pepsi said...

It is so easy to get a reaction out of you guys. Wow, I'm glad I still don't feel that strongly about the drink thing.

Joel said...

When could Mike ever be quiet about a good deal, particularly when that deal was so good that it was free... in this case, the now infamous "drink".

Steph said...

4.5 minutes isn't that great!!!!