Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Hi there, long time no blog... that has more to do with me than with you, so sorry.

So update on arm. Met with surgeon today, after sending him an e-mail basicl stating 'you ahve all teh info/reports/scans you will ever have, please let this be a meeting of action steps, not another useless consult. Well, action was taken. I am now on an urgent waiting list, lol, which could be right way, or up to 5 months. I have also put myself on call for cancellations, and could go on two hours notice any time after feb.18. I notified my employer today hat i will be taking no less than two weeks completelly off and more if needed, and that my post surgery healing and rehab would take not top but only priority in my life once it came time.

I pray every day about this, and ask that you would too, but kinda feel tha ti have had to push all this stuff through my self and make it happen without any help. I appreciate your support, and want God to work in this, but honestly don't 'feel' like He is really making anything supernatural, or even naturally reasonable (by Dr.'s definition) happen. That still frustrates me, and I hope this all is gone by summer so I can go on like I was before, I miss that Mike.

Thanks for reading.

Mike

2 comments:

LJE said...

will be praying.

Robyn said...

i dont think that I knew you very well as "good arm Mike", but I really like who you are now...arms or not.