Monday, November 07, 2005

I am blogging stories from my adventures at the Chateau Lake Louis. Actually, I am not blogging on site because the internet rate is $13/day, which makes the sasktel monopoly look rather competetive.

So it is not that I feel I must battle the evil of jacked up prices at this establishment, it is just that I want to, so here I go...

Day 1: Today i took my beautiful blushing bride out for a nice lunch at the Chateau. $30 is a reasonable price for such a thing? Right? Until you discover that we went to the Deli, the cheapest place on site, where she had the soup and sandwich, and I enjoyed the cheapest thing on the menu, a lasagna combo that the server could not tell in it's prepackaged state was meat or vegi in nature. that was 11.95, haha, they won't get three fives from me in one sitting.

Then doing some simple math and reviewing the bill the next morning, I realize they charged us for two soup and sandwich meals, arggghhh. Chateau 1, Pastor Pepsi 0

No comments: