Saturday, November 11, 2006

So, I usually don't have trouble getting out of bed. bu this bed, now has a goose down duvet(from amanda's birthday last march), and a feather bed mattress topper (picked up from jysk rain check last night) and now it is very tough to get out of bed. At least jake let us sleeep till 8, unfortunately the cat only let us sleep till 7:45. for the record, the mattress topper was $39 on sale, rain check, and today it goes back on sale for $59) (reg . $89)

In other news, yesterday i returned a pair of 2 month old shoes, worn outside, no reciept, and got an exchange. I move beyond futureshop returns now.

3 comments:

LJE said...

there's a reason we don't have a lovely feather bed topper thingy.... because getting up is hard enough for me, even with just a lovely down duvet. I'd NEVER get up if i had a bed such as you just described.

Angie said...

I miss my feather bed, but it was only a twin size. Almost makes me want to go have a little sleepover at mom and dad's place. Hehe

Amanda said...

I've always loved being in bed with you, but even more so now!