Tuesday, November 21, 2006

So my heart sunk last night....
They announced the plans for the 'Dance team' at the U of S ballroom dancing club, and how next semester they will perform a medley of 8 dances in 4 minutes. (this team works ona choreographed program for the big year end dance, like a half time show) It will either be a really good show, or a bust to get that much into one routine. I looked at Amanda and we talked through the idea of joining next semester, but it lands on the night that we do small group. It also, our instructor said, would be a steep learning curve if we don't have lots o time to work on it during the week.

When we got home from class, I looked at our calendar, and Amanda works either right before or during 4 out of the first 5 classes for dance team. We will stick to our regular intermediate class, and just continue to get better at that.

Anyways, that is what is in the news today.

I love dancing.

3 comments:

Pastor Pepsi said...

let me be my first comment...
we learned a new move in cha cha last night that actually begins to start to look kinda fancy and difficult. I loved it caus ethat is my dance, the one I like the best.

Lindsay said...

you funny.

LJE said...

poor mike