Saturday, November 18, 2006

So yeah, i get to play Sax on worhsip team tomorrow. I am very excited about that. It has been a long time, and the last time I played, the team leader was always telling me to play less. Lol. The new leader on this team is much more hip to the Saxophone scene, and though I am not going to take any attention from the heart of music, I love adding to the feel and sound. It is a team I wnated to play on because of members on it already.

anyways, I will probably have many more short posts.
Later

3 comments:

Jay said...

Can't wait to hear you play this morning Mike!

LJE said...

it was great having you on the team. I thought the music came together very well with all the various members....it blended well, the fills were great - not too much, just enough to enhance the sound. Hopefully you're invited back soon!

enji said...

i saw you up there and i gotta tell you, it sounded really good!