Friday, May 12, 2006

A few things:

Some more detaisl from my doctor that u dont want. I have crossed the 160 lb mark for the first time in my life. Hmm, all the working out I ahve done in last 12 months? probably not.

Ode to dad: (on this mothers day weekend) He would rather give us the title to the cabin than sell it for cash. It is mroe valuable that we have a haven to rest and just be a family, even if he never sees the cabin again. Dad strikes again. we were planning on bringing back teh shaggin wagon (big van) back to him, the rightful owner, on may long, but he called to sya it is now ours forever. He is frustrated with guys from work abusing his vehices, so would rather i have it. Wow, guess I'll stop abbusing it, lol. Just kidding, we treat it well, lol.

1 comment:

LJE said...

yay for a free van!