Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Well, life continues to plough forward with trying to prep for tiem away.

I agree with many of the 'legitimate' issues that people have and want me to address, but I wish people would ahve a clue as to the ratio of issues i get on any given day compared to just hteirs.

For instance, I have now put $800 of my own cash into YC, waiting for others to pay for thier tickets, some claim ignorance, some claim I did not communicate that they had to pay, (that ammsues me, lbnl) and now more who are cancelling.

Be it staff, students, whatever. What do I do with these tickets that the church, and now I have paid for? I know that my job comes with issues to deal with, hence leadership. but people approach me with the urgency like thiers is the only issue, or the casualness, like they are the only ticke t I must now reseell. I will find more disciplers for my sponsors, as was promised to them and not yet fulfilled. I will make sure al my responsibilities are covered for when I am gone. I will make sure everyone has what they need ahead of time.

But, if u are waiting on me, just sit back, take a look, and imagine that even the YC issue alone right now will probably take me one full alnighter to sort out, since there are more 'pressing (lbnl) issues to deal with during office hours. Please be patient, and my thanks goes out to those who are willing to take up some more of the load, like a friend who is now handling food for Grad Banquet. I hate banquets. Lol.

Well, off to write two year end reports, one for SSCA, adn one for the church. I will blog a happier blog today to, just wanting people to understnd, they are not the only issue.

1 comment:

LJE said...

so...is the bleeding tongue blog the happier blog that was promised to us?

could you call other youth groups who may be going and may have kids who want to go along but don't have tickets? Is there an easy way to communicate with the SEYWA people, like a mass email or something?