Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Staff Christmas Party

Leading up to the staff Christmas Party, I was pretyt excited, adn boasted of my unbeatable bowling game, as last time I won by a large margin, and it is my 'sport' outside of waterski season. By being prideful, I gave other staff members something to play for, and something to taunt me with every time I threw a bad ball( which was often).

I should have never talked the talk, cause by making a big deal out of it, it is a bigger deal that I did not have the high score in either game. Great sadness for me. I had a chance in teh second game but wasted a strike by hitting a 2 pin in the last frame. The next thing I know, I am in the lounge drowning my sorrows, and I don't remember anything after that...Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

LJE said...

sounds like a fantastic work party!!!! hopefully your colleagues weren't around for the drowning your sorrows part....