Thursday, February 08, 2007

So the Mexico 2007 team is now announced. The ministry we are doing is changing. There is more awareness of spiritual things, and God is speaking clearly on some things. It is exciting, yet exhausting. I am not complaining, but it is hard for me to adjust to this and catch up on other stuff tat is still important.

Last night it was actually hard for me to commit to coming to the church prayer night, cause I know the other stuff is still expected of me even when i come to that. (bad attitude I know). I came and was ready to give myself to that, when people in another group could not get their movie working for grief share. So, while the people I was gonna pray with were preparing and dispersing, I was expoected to trouble shoot for a group I have been saying for months should have a staff representative who can fix things or set them up. I know my attitude was wrong, but I just wanted to pray(it was hard to get even to that point for me). i guess God wanted me to serve instead. I am sorry for my poor attitude, adn glad my sponsors have better attitudes than that. I just came out of the mexico interviews so beat, and things are just coming ahrder for me.

Anyways, ther eis my blog for today.

Mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well thankfully God has the power to supply renewal!

Sweeeeet.

I'm excited to see the Mexico team...