Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Well, only one more sleep until the most exciting concert event in Saskatoon in 8 years. Many of you will be joining me on my venture there. I am glad that at least one person whom is comin will really like the opening act, I knew she would even though I don't like it.

I am going to try a link here to you tube from colin's first half of this tour... so here it goes 'colin james and LBB3

This is by far not the best song from his little big band stuff, but shows how great his lvie solos are.


I am so excited, in case you can't tell. I really hope I get to meet him.(I have already once, but now I am getting him to sign a pick guard from a Strat guitar (can't afford another guitar right now but if he signs this adn I put it on a guitar later on, it will look like he signed the guitar.)

Anyways, talk later, sorry if you are sick of hearing about colin and my adoration for his playing.

Mike

p.s. try the link. It is my first ever, i am so proud.

No comments: