Friday, February 03, 2006

Alright, blog 2 days in a row...!

So, had my back scanned by a polititian I disagree with severly. i did not go for a political discussion, just further assessment of why I hurt except when I take ibuprofen, and the hurt is getting worse again. He did this bakc scan thing, which was very cool. It measured differences in temperature from one side of the spine to the other (variation = inflamation) and also measured electrical nerve activitiy all down the back, and compared it to normal numbers. (extra electrical nerve activity means pain, and nerves that do not communicate freely and effectively. (wonder if we should get all our personal relationships scanned by same machine)

Though many would not agree with Jimmy's view of Native Affairs in Canada, his little scanny thing proved exactly the areas that kill me lots (i speak good) and the degree of agrivation in those areas. I actually want to post the images, except that it would be wierd to post personal medical information, but it is available to show if it arrises in discussion...lol. I think we should all go there and get our backs scanned and compare, like trading cards maybe?

Just another tool as the team of people who try to help me, well, try to help me.
Thankyou Mr. Pankiw (that rhymes!)

Mike

5 comments:

LJE said...

i am very confused...a different Mr. Pankiw or the same one as the notorious politician did your back scan?

Is that Saskatchewan's way of cutting healthcare costs? they probably had a meeting where they said "Hey, I have an idea! If we get defeated politicians who have no jobs to do our non-invaisve (i.e., not with a knife or scalpel) medical treatments, we can save $ on doctors!"

The back scan sounds cool, btw, i'd love to see your pics.

Pastor Pepsi said...

The same Dr. Jim Pankiw,

I think the health care idea is great, I may make a platform on that.

Mike

Angie said...

A lot of people don't realize that Jim Pankiw (who ran for mayor a couple of years ago, and who ran as an independent MP in the last federal election) is a chiropractor. He has a fairly new clinic on Central. I went to school with one of the girls who is working for him as a massage therapist...yeah.

Joel said...

time to update the links on the blogs you read. I'm rather insulted I don't get a mention.

LJE said...

joel, he doesn't know how to do that, me and Robyn did that for him when he started this place. And he didn't give us his pswd, so unfortunately we can't do it again...