Thursday, February 02, 2006

Poured out like a drink offering

Like a long lost friend...
I blog again: Robyn, do you want my password?

Well, two things to blog about, I will start with the small and unimportant. The deal, as of last night, on selling our house is officially closed, thus closing the deal on the new houe too. Now we are juggling possession dates and stuff, what is best for moving, vs. what the other parties will accept. If you are reading this blog, you are likely close enough a friend that you will be called on for that big day of moving, but for your services, I give you all first crack at the jetted tub.

Second..I will blog about tomorrow, thus seeming to blog more often. Buh bye

4 comments:

Angie said...

Congrats on the new house! How exciting! I hope that when Jay and I have a house that we will be lucky enough to have a nice jacuzzi tub...mmm jacuzzi tub. His parents have one and I use it every time we go for a visit :)

LJE said...

count us in for moving day - as long as it's not mar 24-26, i'm already double booked then :)

Lindsay said...

how is it possible to give EVERYONE first crack at your jetted tub? I think you need to develop a more detailled tubbing order.

Pastor Pepsi said...

Lindsay, with lots of bubbles, anything is possible...(1 Corinthians 10:23)

Don't get me wrong, I do not plan to be in with that first gang, but I only offer first crack (poor choice of words?) because I want second cr.. um chance to myself, after a solid dumping of peroxide through the tub.

Thanks for the question, maybe more people were wondering teh same...next caller?